Dienstag, 23. Juli 2013

Stash Stack Club July Issue

Hey there, summer summer summer! Is there a more summery cheery color than pink?! That must have been the thought of the Stash Stack founders, too. I joined the Stash Stack Club last month when grey was the color of the month and received 12 terribly pretty fatquarters. The prints looked even better than on the pictures and are awesome stash builders! I don't have that many stacks (yet) but with this club I will soon be in a very comfortable postion.
Pink 

Castle Fabrics
This month comes with pink colors. The pictures of the prints on their blog looked very very promising so I couldn't wait to receive my package. Well this time it was here very quick, I didn't even have time to say "cat"! (A finnish saying) I have to say I am very pleased how fast it was this time. But when I opened the package I got even more excited because the colors and prints are again really pretty and the pictures on the facebook page and their blog didn't just do the fabrics justice! But look yourself: With the grey stack I have now 24 fat quarters. Would make some nice quilt already! But now I am wondering if I should wait a couple of months and make a real colorful quilt and not use instantly my brandnew stash up. Hm! What do you think? :) Hugs, Steffie